We will not tolerate, nor pay for, any downloads that come in as a result of non-compliance of the guidelines listed below.Violating affiliates will be blacklisted from marketing PerInstallCash products in the future, and their accounts will be subject to a formal audit, which may result in account suspension or deactivation and payment forfeiture.
PERINSTALLCASH MARKETING GUIDELINES
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
You are not allowed to use of any P.I.C. intellectual property, other than the creatives made available to you.
2. YOUR WEBSITE:
The content of your site or web pages or application may not be targeted towards children under thirteen years of age,
may not contain any adult, gambling ralated content.
Your site, domain name, web page or application content must not contain any copyrighted materials, excessive pain or suffering, violence, promotion or endorsement of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or addictive substances in principle, promotion of intolerance and/or discrimination including but not limited to racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender and/or sexual discrimination, promotion of any illegal activity.
Warez and torrent sites are prohibited.
You can not send traffic to our pages thru the URL shortener services. All HTTP referrers must be present and must not be altered to hide traffic sources.
You are not permitted to have multiple accounts at the P.I.C. site without the prior consent of the site's administration.
In case of violation, all accounts will be blocked.
4. EMAIL MARKETING:
Any email marketing is prohibited.
5. INCENTIVIZED INSTALLS
Incentivized installs are prohibited.
The use of "Bait-and-Switch" methods is strictly forbidden. Site content and calls-to-action must clearly define the final landing page for the user. Sites must clearly describe what the user is being sent to.
7. TOOLBAR INSTALLATION:
1. You may not interfere with the toolbar installation process in any manner. Practices such as invisible methods to generate a download or a click through to our web pages are strictly forbidden.
2. All clicks or downloads must be initiated by affirmative end-user actions.
8. TOOLBAR BUNDLING:
1. You may not bundle the toolbar with other products or downloadable applications without P.I.C.'s prior written consent, to be provided or withheld at P.I.C.'s sole and absolute discretion.
2. You may not condition the download of the toolbar upon any other download, action, or end-user act without P.I.C.'s prior written consent, to be provided or withheld at P.I.C.'s sole and absolute discretion.
3. You may not limit the functionality of the toolbar or make its functionalities dependent upon any other download, action, or end-user act without P.I.C.'s prior written consent, to be provided or withheld at P.I.C.'s sole and absolute discretion.
9. MISLEADING MESSAGING:
1. Do not use any messaging that is not supported by our products or their features.
2. You may not mislead users on the nature of our products.
3. Representations about the toolbars must comply with the following rules:
10. POP UPS/ POP UNDERS:
1. You may not cause our ad creatives to be displayed through downloadable applications that cause advertisements to pop up outside of the use of the application (adware) or that collects information about users and their behavior on the internet (spyware).
2. You may not engage in pop-up or pop-under advertising using any means involving third party software or websites. Pop up/unders delivered through downloadable software cannot engage in means that force clicks or perform redirects, or pop over a pay-per-click listing or natural search results.
1. You may not display our ad creatives using any device, program, robot, Iframes, or hidden frames.